Do you have a mental health plan and training in place for your staff? According to the most recent independent review into workplace mental health, which was commissioned by the government, every business should have a written mental health policy in place to help support those suffering remain in and thrive at work.
We will help you to produce an effective mental health policy and create an environment where your employees have the tools and confidence to understand and look after their own mental health, as well as the mental health of others.
The recent Stevenson/Farmer review of mental health and employers, ‘Thriving at Work 2017’, has concluded that the challenge that UK employers face around mental health is much bigger than initially thought, costing businesses up to £1,560 per employee, each year. What’s more, a government report by HSE estimated that UK businesses lose £3.8billion a year due to stress and anxiety alone in the workplace, with 15million days lost in 2013 due to mental health related sick days.
MTS Psychotherapy Limited can help raise awareness around mental health in the workplace, which can be crucial in preventing your employees’ mental health problems from escalating and helps to end the stigma they might experience. Therapy can also be offered to those suffering with mental health issues such as stress, anxiety and depression. We are passionate about working with people to set themselves free from disabling psychological issues and empowering them to be the best versions of themselves.
Would you like to increase productivity, reduce sick days and improve employee engagement in your business?
In partnership with Happy Workplaces, MTS Psychotherapy will help you to:
- Produce, implement and communicate a mental health at work plan
- Develop mental health awareness among employees
- Encourage open conversations about mental health and the support available when employees are struggling
- Provide employees with good working conditions and ensure they have a healthy work life balance and opportunities for development
- Promote effective people management through line managers and supervisors
- Routinely monitor employee mental health and wellbeing
- Provide therapy to employees in need