“Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them” t’s very much the same with leadership. There’s the naturals, the grafters and those that simply had no choice but to step up.
So what are the attributes of these different leaders, what can we learn from them, and most importantly, what can we apply to our own management talent?
You will learn the attributes of great leadership on our 2018 -2019 Leadership Retreat programme. This is an intensive eight-day programme, spread over 6 months that will challenge your thinking and help you discover the art of great leadership. With six clearly defined modules followed by a 360-degree assessment and supported by fortnightly coaching, you will soon find yourself and your business reaping the rewards.
The Six Modules
1. The Leadership Challenge: This course is designed to enhance your personal leadership style. You will see how the best leaders apply their knowledge, skills and influence to achieve tangible results in rapidly changing environments. This three-day retreat starts your leadership journey and helps you discover how the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership can impact the performance of your business.
2. Advanced Coaching: Discover the key techniques and methods a great coach uses to influence behaviours, transform individual performance, delegate responsibility, improve capabilities and deliver results.
3. The Road to There: The market place is constantly changing and in order to thrive, a business must understand and anticipate the trends and forces that may shape its future. This unique workshop shows you how to develop a short or long-term destination and a road-map for getting there.
4. Values and Vision: Learn the importance values play in the work place, providing the framework to ensure your team work in harmony towards a shared vision, and creating a culture that is visible to your staff and customers alike.
5. Strategy Development: Successful business strategy lies not in having all the right answers, but rather in asking the right questions. In this module you will discover how to develop winning strategies, aligned to your values and your vision.
6. Culture and team development: Every organisation, small or large, has a culture. The culture refers to the values and attitudes of its employees. A healthy culture values each and every employee in the organisation, ensuring they work in harmony to continually improve performance. This workshop will help you to define your culture, and engage your team to live, breathe and protect it.
Delegates will be able to:
1. Model the Way: Leaders clarify values by finding their voice and affirming shared ideals, and they set the example by aligning their actions with shared values.
2. Inspire a Shared Vision: Leaders envision the future by imagining exciting and enabling possibilities, and they enlist others in a common vision by appealing to shared aspirations.
3. Challenge the Process: Leaders search for opportunities by seizing the initiative and looking outward for innovative ways to improve, and they experiment and take risks by constantly generating small wins and learning from mistakes.
4. Enable Others to Act: Leaders foster collaboration by building trust and facilitating relationships, and they strengthen others by increasing self-determination and developing competence.
5. Encourage the Heart: Leaders recognise contributions by showing appreciation for individual excellence, and they celebrate values and victories by creating a spirit of community.
Delegates will also be able to:
Identify their leadership strengths and weaknesses
Clarify and communicate their fundamental values and beliefs
Set the example for others by aligning their actions with shared values
Express their image of the future.
Inspire others to share a common vision
Search for opportunities to change and improve
Experiment with innovative ideas and learn from accompanying mistakes
Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust
Strengthen the ability of others to excel
Recognise the accomplishments of others
Apply the lessons learned in the workshop to a current organisation
Who is this for?
Designed for existing leaders or managers who want to improve or accelerate their ability to lead, influence and inspire their teams to exceptional results.
8 days spread over 6 months
Price and offers
£2795.00. Early bird and group discounts still available. Contact us to find out more or book your place/s